[WTS] 22 UNIQUE Marketing/OnlineBiz/Blogging Articles -16,418 total WORDS- perfect for MMO/IM blogs!
HIGH QUALITY, UNIQUE articles which are related to internet marketing/making money online/blogging
- Sun, 22 Jul 2012 00:55:25 GMT
Hi. I am selling HIGH QUALITY, UNIQUE articles which are related to internet marketing/making money online/blogging. These articles are UNIQUE and they pass CS. These articles are supposed to be blog posts for my old internet marketing blog, but I discontinued that project so I'm selling these instead. All articles have a decent word count (most have around 1000 words) and these are NOT your generic PLR articles which give people a 'pokerface feel' when they read it.
I'd recommend posting this on your blogs as your own posts or as guest posts. I GUARANTEE THESE ARTICLES WILL GENERATE A LOT OF COMMENTS/READER ACTIVITY.
Title - Word Count
1. Branding Your Online Business - 1138 words
2. Networking: A Necessity or an Advantage? - 738 words
3. Keeping Your Visitors’ Eyes Glued to Your Content - 1003 words
4. Making Money: You Can Never Make Too Much - 638 words
5. Learn to Value Your Time and You’ll Be Rich - 588 words
6. Things to Look for in WordPress Themes - 939 words
7. How to Make a Fortune with WordPress Themes - 981 words
8. 15 Ways to Piss Off an Internet Marketer - 399 words
9. Fantastic Ways to Increase Affiliate Sign-ups - 1110 words
10. Creating Decent Website Auction Listings - 1073 words
11. Recycling Blog Posts: A Good Idea? - 414 words
12. Buying Blog Reviews: Poor Marketing Strategy? - 1010 words
13. Marketing Your Site Through Flippa - 781 words
14. Market What’s Marketable! - 748 words
15. “Free” Doesn’t Always Mean “Poor” - 745 words
16. How to Know If You Possess Great Marketing Skills - 689 words
17. Are Typo Domains Worth It? - 688 words
18. How to Get Clients as a Freelancer - 1026 words
19. Simple Tips to a More Effective Sales Page - 921 words
20. Website Flipping Checklist - 939 words
21. Oops, You Just Killed Your Reputation! (in providing online services) - 811 words
22. Stop Whining, Start Working - 727 words
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 16,418 WORDS!
And you'll get all of them for only $170 -- that's just a little more than $0.01 per word. Most HIGH QUALITY writers charge $0.02/word. I really need the money ASAP so I'm selling these articles for a low price.
Snippets from the articles (just for you to know my style of writing):
"Learn to adapt to your environment. The internet is transforming more and more nowadays, and we can not simply deny that fact. We, internet marketers, should learn to adapt to our environment. If the people today need article spinning software, then let us have something to market to them -- get a programmer to produce a unique and saleable software, and then do what every marketer should do. Use your skills to make some serious sales. Do not try to sell them an article copier software that literally copies and pastes articles from the net to a word processor. I'm telling you, you would not make even a single cent."
"Research, research, research. This one is very powerful especially when you know how to do it properly. Research on the most lucrative niches. Know what the people's needs today are. Learn which things are hot and which are not. Be updated on all the trends on the internet today. Don't try things that you think won't work. There was this saying by Henry Ford, let me share it with you. "Whether you think you can or can't, you're right." Most of the time his quote proves to be true! Trust me, I can attest to that. If you think selling boxing gloves to fashion-inclined girls won't work, then don't even think of doing it. Once this becomes your habit, you won't be making mistakes of choosing the wrong product for a certain group of people during a certain period of time. Ask for suggestions/comments. This method has never failed me. If you ask for suggestions, it would be like asking the question "What would you want me to sell to you?" to your target market! I have tried this a lot of times already and it always worked."
"Succeeding as a freelancer highly depends on what you can do and how you present what you can do! Always showcase your skills from the very start and show what you've got with confidence. Don't lie or give false information to your potential clients, or else you would be in trouble. Last but definitely not the least, do NOT offer to do something that you're not really good at. That would just embarrass you -- and not just the normal level of embarrassment, I'm talking about total embarrassment here! Hopefully, you will be able to get more clients because of the tips I mentioned."